2010/08/13

Tilda Loves Pringles

This past weekend on my way home from getting my hair cut, I decided to stop by the Opera Theaters on Van Ness. It was to my advantage.

I Am Love the new Tilda Swinton movie was showing!!! I adore this woman. She is so statuesque and androgynous, and those eyes are entrancing! She is an incredibly beautiful woman... My friends are all aware of my ongoing fascination with her... You get to see her speak Italian and Russian revealing her arsenal of talent.



**Offical trailer for I Am Love from YouTube.com

The film was beautiful... It is the first time that I have really appreciated Italian fashion. The costuming was all done by Jil Sander and Fendi. (I feel like such a French snob. I need to open my mind.)

15 minutes into the film I realized that it wasn't a period film. I was fooled because I had never seen so many chic people in modern film.

Never one to disappoint with an androgynous double-take... Tilda did transform to a more masculine version of herself towards the end of the film... but of course

If only I had more thumbs... but I'll go ahead and throw up the 2 that I have.

Below is a little project that I did for the short film that Ryan McGinley and Tilda Swinton did for Pringle of Scotland. The cinematography is beautiful and her shots are exceptional.

**Images created by michael from the Ryan McGinley film for Pringle of Scotland.

























XX J'adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment