2010/06/07

formerly enchanted





I don't know about the rest of you, but I was a huge fan of fairytales (esp. Disney) as a child... and I have to admit even today. Disney has branded itself on enchanting the world, but I ran across a quote a while ago that said something like, "Disney has given me false expectations of men."

This is actually how I thought of the name of this blog. In some ways, I am still a romantic, but it has become increasingly more difficult in this modern world.

Some of the best editorials from American Vogue have been based on fairytales, but here are a few that I also like...




The Modern Dreamy-Eyed Sleeping Beauty







Apocalyptic Red-Riding Hood







Princess (with AMAZING bed-head) and the Pea






*Pictures from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment